When doing my Magazine research, all the Magazines I analysed provided the reader with some sort of free item. The most impressive was DJ MAG as it gave a CD with relevant music that complimented the Genre promoted for the magazine. When designing the cover I had to take into consideration sizing of fonts, this meant using the Artist to promote the magazine so making the font size of "WWI" the largest and mentioning the exclusivity so the target audience would be lured in. I feel that by giving a free CD with my Magazine I would attract more attention as well as promote the artist. I therefore experimented and created an Album that could be distributed to the buyers of the magazine.Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Planning; CD
When doing my Magazine research, all the Magazines I analysed provided the reader with some sort of free item. The most impressive was DJ MAG as it gave a CD with relevant music that complimented the Genre promoted for the magazine. When designing the cover I had to take into consideration sizing of fonts, this meant using the Artist to promote the magazine so making the font size of "WWI" the largest and mentioning the exclusivity so the target audience would be lured in. I feel that by giving a free CD with my Magazine I would attract more attention as well as promote the artist. I therefore experimented and created an Album that could be distributed to the buyers of the magazine.
Labels:
Planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment