what have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
When I initially started the process of exploration with technology I remained to the programs I was comfortable with, such as paint and Microsoft word, I didn’t consider the relevancy of these programs in relation to my construction. When I first started using Photoshop Cs4 and Cs6 I found it very challenging understanding this new source of technology and programming that I was unfamiliar with but throughout the progression of my magazine construction I gradually developed and became more advanced. The video below shows my exploration of using the different aspects of the blur tool when constructing the background for my double page spread.
INTERACTIVITY- The impact of using the internet and visual mediums to not only research but to create my Magazine worked to my advantage in having the benefit of being able to explore; sound, images and videos. This flexibility also allowed me to put my creative ideas to practice.
I also used a variety of websites and programs in which support Photoshop when constructing my magazine and also to present an exhausting use and exploration of ICT. Further supporting the post and video shown, the list below shows the selection of programs and websites I have used;
I also used a variety of websites and programs in which support Photoshop when constructing my magazine and also to present an exhausting use and exploration of ICT. Further supporting the post and video shown, the list below shows the selection of programs and websites I have used;

No comments:
Post a Comment